Fri, 03 Mar|
Centro Yoga Vida
Singing Bowls Sound Healing Certification
20 hours Professional Certification
Time & Location
03 Mar, 11:00 WET – 05 Mar, 19:00 WET
Centro Yoga Vida, Casal do Marco, 2840-166 Seixal, Portugal
About the Event
*Course in english with portuguese interpretation
In this certification, we will teach you to work with the sound instruments originated in the Himalayas: Gong, Ting shaw, Bell and the different Singing bowls . These instruments are scaled, natural, handmade, and so powerful to provide the natural tune and vibration which can be connected to the sound of body and balance body, mind, and soul.
This course is highly practical, however there will be some theory too to help you integrate the practice.
This is a 20 hours professional sound healing certification course which includes the following:
1) Aura cleansing and purification with 9 Singing bowls
2) Balancing 4 Bowls Therapy (Psychic therapy)
3) Middle path/ Sushumna activation therapy
4) Sacral therapy
5) Spinal cord and limbs massage and relaxation (back therapy)
6) Pregnancy therapy
7) Active awareness, third eye and crown therapy
8) Sound massage and relaxation
9) Chakra healing
10) Space cleansing
11) Group healing
12) Chakra meditation with singing bowls
13) Gong bath and ting shaw healing
Besides, you will learn sound theories, some specific asanas, pranayama, mudra, bandha, natural humming, and mantra chanting.
After the completion of this certification, you will be able to:
Provide individual sessions to the people with different healing needs
Provide group healing sessions
Sound healing sessions in home, offices, school, companies, health centre, etc
Organize group healing with specialized people with disabilities, aged people, children and many more.
Sound journeys in retreats, gatherings, functions and celebrations
The most importantly, you will be able to connect the universal sound with your body sound and will enjoy the bliss of life balancing body, mind and soul
Description about Sound healing with singing bowls:
Sound healing and therapy with Himalayan singing bowls is an effective way of healing people with activation, harmonization and relaxation of body mind and soul.
It is a intense meditation because one can get easily connected with the deep and tuned melody of bowls and the powerful vibration.
It helps to understand the inner self and to concentrate on here and now.
Sound healing with singing bowls and gongs has been most effective and necessary:
- To harmonize, relax and activate energy in the body and mind
- To balance chakras (the energy centres)
- To reduce stress, anxiety, and depression and to induce relaxation
- Aura cleansing and purification to protect from negative energy and to observe pure energy from the universe
- Improve physical, mental, and emotional state of people
- Develop awareness and intuition
- Recover from pain in joints, knees, spinal cord, headache, and many other issue
- Avoid tiredness, fatigue, and restlessness
- Helps to purify mental and psychological problems
- For self-realization, self-love and self-development
- To heal problems related to menstruation, womb, kidney, etc.
- For overall wellbeing and healthy life.
Goma Regmi is registered yoga teacher, a certified sound healer with Himalayan singing bowls and Gongs.
She is originally from Nepal and she teaches ancient techniques of sound healing with handmade instruments.
Friday, 3rd of March: from 11h to 18h
Saturday, 4th of March: from 11h to 19h
Sunday, 5th of March: From 11h to 19h
Food not included
Note: If you want to get a Singing bowl chakra set from Nepal, we will be happy to order it for you. You can have one bowl, 7 chakra set bowls or 11 different bowls and a bell, ting shaw and gong that will be used during the training. Contact us if you want to order it before the certification.
Phone: +351 920327353
Sound Healing Course
+€10.00 service fee
+€10.00 service fee0